Saturday, June 23, 2012

Stamping on Ribbon

_3317027 Moments to live for Stella papers (Medium) (Medium)

I know that I am always talking about the Workshops on the Go Kits and the layouts they have instructions for, so today is going to be no different LOL. I used an old Workshop On the Go Instruction pamphlet from the Veranda Kit and used my New Stella Papers and this is the result. The basic Idea is the same but with different papers and embellishments you would never know it was the same sketch.

One other thing that I like to do that I haven’t done in a while is to stamp a saying on ribbon. I have lots of narrow sayings that work perfect for this. I used the sayings that came with the Retro Tech stamp set to stamp “Moments to live for” on the left page and “Picture Perfect” for the right page. Some ribbon works better than others for stamping on but the Color Ready seam binding works great. Make sure you don’t press to hard or the stamp will squish down and become distorted. Also darker inks will help you to see the saying better too.

 

All supplies are form Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted:

X7147B Stella Paper Packet

Colors are Cocoa, Olive, Tulip, Lagoon and Colonial White

C1446 Retro Tech Stamp Set

Z2114 Cocoa Ink

Z1708 Sparkles flourishes

Z1710 Just Blooms Paper Shapes Flowers

Z1732 Color Ready Seam Binding

Ribbon Slides

Embellishment Brads

 

Thanks for stopping by…

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment