Friday, September 14, 2012

Scrapbooking With Victory

_3307023 Terry's House (Medium)

 

For this layout I used the Victory Paper Packet. This is a really versatile paper and can be used for just about any layout.

I really like the Color Ready wooden garden shapes too. For these I took my chocolate ink pad and sponged on some color right on to the wood the attached some Mocha Opaque's Pearls for some dimension.

I also used the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge and cut out the Scalloped Square for the focal point. I cut it on the Square 2 shape using the decorative layer function and at 10 3/4 inches.

All supplies are form Close to My Heart unless otherwise noted:

X7150B Victory Paper packet

Colors are Bamboo, Chocolate, Olive and Outdoor Denim

Z1686 Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge

Z2137 Olive Ink

Z2111 Chocolate Ink

E1018 Pennant Alphabet

Z1705 Durables Square Studs

Z1487 Pewter Mini Medley

Z1718 Color Ready Garden Shapes

Z1333 Mocha Opaques Pearls

Z1701 Chocolate Bakers Twine

EK Success Large Corner Rounder

 

Thanks for stopping by…

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment