Monday, September 24, 2012

Using Moonlight Paper for Winter Layouts

_8297352 snow much fun (Medium)

I just love snowmen. I don’t like winter so much …just snowmen. For this layout I wanted to show you that our Moonlight paper can be used for layouts other than Halloween. I think I did a good job of that with this layout. For the snowman I cut out 3 different sized circles and overlapped them from the bottom up. I tied some of our Sunset ribbon around his neck for a scarf and placed some of our Color Ready Arbor Wooden Shapes for his arms. I used a cute Sunset button brad for his nose and two different sizes of Black Licorice Opaque's Adhesive Gems from buttons on his belly and for his eyes. I cut two rectangles of black cardstock for his hat and wrapped around some Harvest Assortment Bakers Twine and tied it in the front. I used foam dots to place the hat onto Mr. Snowman. Just Adorable…

 

All supplies are from CTMH unless otherwise noted:

Magic – Card Trick Sketch

X7161B Moonlight Paper Packet

C1506 Flakey Friends Stamp Set

Z1338 Sunset Mini Medleys

Z1335 Licorice Opaques Adhesive Gems

Z1765 Arbor Wooden Shapes

Z1751 Harvest Bakers Twine

Sunset Ink

Black Ink

Foam Dots

Glue Dots

 

Thanks for stopping by…

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment