I really liked the Spellbound paper packet from The Workshop On the Go kit shown on page 14 in the Fall/Winter 2012 idea book but I never have Halloween Parties. Just because it comes in a party kit does not mean you have to used it for party decorations. I used mine for scrapbooking.
I have lots of things going on in this layout:
· I gathered the black tulle Ribbon topped with pear ribbon as an accent
· I made a bracket with the Artiste cricut cartridge and stamped with a coordinating frame stamp then my title
· I sponged sunset and pear ink onto the Color ready Arbor pumpkin shapes
· I made curly cues with waxy flax for the pumpkins
· I used my bracket border punch onto black and sunset cardstock for a nice accent
· I stamped tabs from the Confidential Stamp set, cut them out and layered onto the layout. I also added the dates to these.
· I used the 4x6 flip flaps to add some extra photos.
· I used scraps of paper to make some banner flags on the left page.
· I added some pear brads for accents
All supplies are form Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted:
Magic Abracadabra Sketch
G1040 Spellbound WOTG Paper
Colors are White daisy, Black and Sunset
Z1790 Artiste Cricut cartridge
D1347 Confidential Stamp Set
D1229 Fabulous Fall
D1532 Stars Shine Bright
D1386 Save the Date
4475 Archival Black Ink
Z2197 Pear Ink
Z2191 Sunset Ink
Z4114 Flip Flap Memory Protectors
Z1089 Black Waxy Flax
Green Waxy Flax
Z1765 Color Ready Arbor Wooden Shapes
Z1339 Pear Mini Medley Accents
EK Bracket Border Punch
Thanks for stopping by…