Thursday, October 22, 2009

Childhood Portrait



Good Morning! Today, this card has one of my favorite stamp sets this catalogue on it...Childhood Portraits. You can see the entire stamp set here. It also uses the Sweet Home paper packet that you can see here.

I cut out some hearts from the stamp set and attached the smaller hearts to the bigger heart by sewing on some embroidery floss. Then I attached them to the card with Foam dots to pop them up. I also went around the piece that I stamped the kids on with the finger daubers using Buttercup ink.

All supplies are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted:

Colors are Buttercup, Garnet, Heavenly Blue and Indian Corn Blue.

Sweet Home Paper Packet X7116B

Childhood Portrait Stamp Set D1373

3D Foam Tape Z1151

Embroidery Floss Blue and Purple Assortment Z1093

Finger Daubers Z726

Nestibilities Inverted Scallop Squares

Blue Ribbon (Unknown)


Thanks for stopping by...

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment