Monday, October 5, 2009

October Kit Of The Month... Twitterpated

The 2 page layout features Ribbon Pulling...a cool technique to learn!
This is a gorgeous kit of the month. I was so excited when it arrived and I could play with it. I thought it would be perfect for some fall photos taken on our trip last year.
In this kit you get:
My Acrylix Hello There Stamp set (not available anywhere else)
My Reflections Twitterpated Level 2 Paper Packet
Designer Ribbon Rounds Chocolate Collection
Workshop Guide with complete Instructions
All this is yours for $37.50 (Retail Value is $44.65)
If you would like to add on a couple of extra elements you can add:
Dimensional Elements in Color - Organic for $4.50
Natural Hemp for $2.75
Brads Basic Assortment for $6.25
These add ons are optional but do add a little pizazz to your project.
This kit is highlighted for October and I will give the FREE Workshop to all that purchase it in November. Let me know if you are interested in this beautiful kit.
Thanks for stopping by...
Laurie


No comments:

Post a Comment