Friday, October 16, 2009

Kuku for Cuckoo's

Yes, my kids say I'm crazy, but when I was in Germany last year I just had to buy myself a cuckoo clock right from the Black Forest where cuckoo clocks originated. This little store was rather unique as the front wall was a working cuckoo clock, complete with little dancers and music!
All supplies on this layout is from Close To My Heart
Grace Paper Packet X7117B
Beautiful Flourishes Stamp Set (this set is available only in the Grace Kit Of the Month)
Make It Count Stamp Set D1257
Dimensional Elements Monograms (for the Kuku title)
Color Ready Alphabets Oxford X5749
Sunflower Brads from the Autumn Harvest brad set z1215
Black and Desert Sand Ink
Sunflower Embroidery Floss from the Yellow and Orange assortment z1095
I did some hand stitching on the tops of the layouts with the Sunflower embroidery floss. I think it adds a nice touch to the layouts.

Thanks for stopping by...
Laurie

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout! The Grace paper pack is a perfect choice!

    ReplyDelete