Thursday, August 12, 2010

Amy's grad


Oh, my goodness, I had done these pages a while ago but somehow they got missed in my postings.  I really need a better system for my artwork.  Maybe this fall my computer will get an overhaul in organization...maybe...
Anyhow, I wanted to tell you how I did the frame around the Title and Amy's picture. I cut half inch strips of cardstock and  made a paper frame around the outside edge of the photo mat, placing it down with repositionable adhesive.  I took a sponge and dipped it in garden green ink, then swiped the sponge from the outside in towards where the photo will be placed.  I did all four sides.  Then I removed the frame and WALA I have a inked frame for my photo. 
Again, I also used my trusty how to books for the sketch for this layout.  
All supplies are Close To My heart unless otherwise noted.  
Imagine Sketch book, Perfect Prelude Page 26
Veranda Paper Packet X7119B
Colors are Garden Green, Creme Brulee and Colonial White
A Little Everything Stamp Set D1420
Express Postage D1262
Window Charms Circles 
Creme Brulee Ribbon Z1131
Antique Copper Photo Hangers Z293
Buttons
Glue Dots
Sponge
Computer Journalling

Thanks for stopping by...
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment