Thursday, August 5, 2010

September Workshop On The Go

This is the September Workshop On The Go Kit.  It used the Olivia Paper Packet, with nice fall colors.  It uses some of the new colors Pear, Smoothie, Sunset as well as barn Red, Bamboo and Colonial White.  The stamp set is a really cute set with distressed leaves, a flourish and a couple of sayings.  If you send me an email I will send you the flyer for the workshop so you can see the stamp set, as I cannot figure out how to put a PDF file onto my blog yet. 
In this Kit you get:
  1.  My Acrylix Timeless Stamp Set
  2. My Reflections Olivia Level 2 Paper Packet
  3. Shimmer Designer Brads
  4. Workshop Guide
This Kit sells for $35.50 that is a savings of $3.50 plus if you order from me you will get a FREE Workshop to put this layout together.  The Workshop will be held on Sunday September 26th at 1 pm.  I will need to order these kits by the 20th of August so they will be back in time for the workshop. 
Also included in the Workshop Guide is the instructions for making 6 cards.  You will have enough paper in the packet to make the Scrapbooking layout, the 6 cards and still have plenty of paper left over to make other projects. 

So if you are wanting to do the Workshop On the Go please let me know by August 20th so I can order the kits. 

Thanks for stopping by...
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment