Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Happy Tuesday!

I got busy and made up some cards in the last couple of weeks.  My creativity goes in spurts...sometimes all I want to make is scrapbook layouts and sometimes I just want to make cards.  And really this could go on for a couple of months...just making one or the other...I guess that is the fun of paper crafting!  Anyways, on this card I stamped the small flower, then cut it out leaving a small white edge around the flower.  I stamped the larger flower then I placed the cut out one on top and attached with a brad.  I also finger daubered chocolate on the chocolate pieces and blush on the pink pieces and around the colonial white to give it that added "punch" of border color. 
All supplies are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted:
Cherry O creative Basics paper X5810
Gracious Greetings  Stamp Set D1265
Gratitude Stamp Set C1322
Blush Brad Z1216

Thanks for stopping by...
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment