Monday, August 23, 2010

Love you Muches!

I just love the paper packet Topstitch.  The pinks and blues and browns are just so nice together! They also go very nice with my baby granddaughter's photo. I used the Martha Stewart Eyelet lace Punch around the Page for this layout.  These are really easy to use as Martha Stewart has it placed perfectly to go around a 12x12 page so everything ends up even.  You just punch the corners first then line up the border punch and finish punching the sides.  Wala you have a perfectly punched square border around your layout.
I also stamped flourishes on the letters before I cut them out, just to give them some extra texture. 
All supplies are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted:
Topstitch Paper X7120B
Topstitch Workshop on the Go Stamp set
Poster Alphabet E1014
Love you Forever Stamp set C1398
Baby Pink Brads 2 different sizes
Martha Stewart Eyelet Lace punch around the page set of 2

Thanks for stopping by...
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment