Friday, October 28, 2011

2 Spooky for Halloween

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I just love these little characters. They are so fun to work with. I stamped them with Black archival ink and heat set it so it would not run when I was coloring them. I squeezed my closed ink pad to get some ink on the lid of the pad. Then I took my blending pen and gathered a small amount of ink onto the tip of my blending pen and colored these little cuties in. I used 2 of them in place of the “o’s” in the word spooky. I stamped the rest of the letters onto white cardstock then cut them out leaving a little of the white for a border.

Hooligans paper packet X7129B

D1437 Party Animal stamp set

C1477 Mischief stamp set

E1016 Friendship Alphabet

Solo 2 stamp set

Gypsy Ink

Pear Ink

Black Archival Ink

Heat gun

Blending pen

Gypsy marker

Finger dauber

Thanks for stopping by…

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment