Thursday, October 6, 2011

Family..today and everyday

For this layout I used the Dreamin papers. These papers now come double sided and cardstock weight and it was so hard to choose which side I wanted to use. So after much flipping of the papers I decided that this combination looked best. I paired this paper with the coordinating My Stickease and the Harvest Charms. Close To My Heart makes it so easy to do this when they make embellishments to match. The only stamping done on this layout was the date.


All supplies are from Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted:
Colors are Bamboo, Goldrush, Chocolate and Pacifica
Dreamin Paper Packet X7142B
Dreaming My Stickease X7142C
Harvest Charms Z1633
Save The Date Stamp Set D1386
EK Success Double Embossed Dotted Lace Border Punch

Thanks for stopping by…
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment