Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Christmas Layout

This layout has a few of the Dimensional Elements On Target circles. These Circles just make the layout.  They are really to use too.  First, decide which size you would like and punch it out from the backing.  Take the finishing files and file down any little tabs that were holding it onto the backing.  Next I took my finger dauber and inked it up with the Tulip ink and using little circles rubbed the chipboard circles to transfer the ink. Repeat this process. The more you do this the darker the ink will transfer.  I stamped my letters using the Posterboard Stamp set and Creme Brulee Ink and cut them out leaving a little white border around the letter.  I stamped some of the presents right onto the base pages and I also stamped some of them on extra cardstock and cut them out to layer them.  Added some ribbon and the layout was complete. 

All supplies are from Close To My Heart
Jingle Paper Packet
Something special stamp set
Posterboard stamp set
Creme Brulee ink
Tulip Ink
twinkle brads jolly assortment
Cranberry designer ribbon rounds
Dimensional elements On Target
Finger daubers
Finishing files
Glue dots
Piercing tool

Thanks for stopping by...
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment