Thursday, October 20, 2011

Autumn Days

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

It seemed like forever since I had the time to scrapbooks so really enjoyed making this page. I really enjoyed making the folded paper banners. It was something simple but yet a little different. To do this I took my 6 inch paper strip and stamped a border stamp on it. Then I scored it as follows: 1 ¼, 1 ½, 2 ¼, 2 ½, 3 ½, 3 ¾, 4 ½, and 4 ¾. Then I folded on the score lines to resemble the banner. I glued the folds down with mini glue dots and then placed a Shimmer brad in the center. I then placed it on the border strip of the same color. It is hard to see in the photo but it stands out nicely on the layout in person. Also done was some distressing…Edge distressing on both the photos and sponged Chocolate Ink on all the papers. I finished the layout off with some Bronze glitter gel on the centers of the fluff flower.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

All supplies are from Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted:

X7142B Dreamin Level 2 paper packet

Dreamin Stamp Set

D1490 Backdrop Charmed

Z2111 Chocolate Ink

Z2123 Goldrush Ink

Z2192 Pacifica Ink

Z1349 Shimmer Designer Brads

Z1483 Bronze Glitter Gel

Z1297 Edge Distresser

Z697 Sponge

Thanks for stopping by…

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment