Friday, December 9, 2011

Making a Bracket using Art Philosophy

_B105828 barry and coffee (Medium)

This was a fun and easy layout to make. I made the Bracket shape on my Cricut with the exclusive to Close To My Heart Cricut cartridge Art Philosophy.

To Make the bracket I used a sheet of 12x12 Pacifica cardstock and punched in the Square 3 shape on page 43 of the booklet or (C3…third image on the third row) and cut it at 10 ¾ . I then used the same image but cut it at 9 ¼ for the Colonial White bracket. I cut off the right side of the image and placed it onto my layout. Fairly simple, but yet makes an impact on the layout.

I also used up some of my older nail heads that have been in my stash for 4 or 5 years. It is time to use them up! I challenge you to make a layout and use something that has been in your stash for years too, be it paper or flowers or eyelets!

All supplies are from Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted:

X7141B Elemental Paper Packet

Colors are Pacifica, Desert Sand, Cranberry and Colonial White

D1159 Coffee Shop Stamp Set

Z2192 Pacifica Ink

Z2118 Desert Sand Ink

Cranberry Nail Heads

Z1686 Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge

 

Thanks for stopping by…

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment