Saturday, December 3, 2011

Gift certificate Holders

 _C036027 gift certificate holder (Medium)

When I give a gift certificate, I like to decorate a cute little card to put it in. These are really simple to make. My gift certificates are 3 ½ x 6 1/4.

I took crystal Blue cardstock cut to 10 x 7 ¼

Scored it at 4 inches and 8 inches

I folded up the 2 inch strip and glued down just the sides with very thin adhesive.

Then I decorated it.

One of the other things I did to these is colored my sparkles brown. I took the regular clear sparkles and colored them in with my Copic Marker E47. I set them aside to dry only a minute and then placed them on the tree on the front of my card and on the holly Berries on the inside of the card. Since I bought my Copic markers I buy a lot of embellishments in clear or white and color them with my Copics to match whatever I am working with. This saves a lot of money as I don’t need sparkles in every color now.

_C036029 gift certificate holder (Medium)

_C036030 gift certificate holder (Medium)

All supplies are from Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted:

X7146B Wonderland Paper

Crystal Blue and Chocolate Cardstock

Z2111 Chocolate Ink

Z2117 Crystal Blue Ink

D1492 Christmas Love Stamp Set

D1243 Peace on Earth Stamp Set

Chocolate Polka Dot Ribbon

Z1104 Clear Sparkles

Z1263 Bitty Sparkles Clear

Finger Daubers

E47 Copic Marker

Martha Stewart Cherish Border Punch

 

Thanks for stopping by…

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment