Thursday, January 19, 2012

Art Philosophy Layout

_B105830 cuba horse and buggy (Medium)

I really like this layout. It is not cluttered, has some simple lines and yet looks superb!

For the bracket I used the Art Philosophy cricut Cartridge that is exclusive to Close To My Heart. I cannot seem to say enough about this cartridge. There are 700 different images on it. Couple that with 6 different functions and many, many sizes you end up with thousands of images!  You can purchase the Art Philosophy Here

To make the bracket I used a sheet of 12x12 Pacifica Cardstock and the Square3 button on page 43 (or C3...third image on the third row). I cut this at 10 ¾ inches. I then cut another one using Colonial White cardstock and at 9 ¼ inches. I then layered them and attached them to the layout.

For the Flowers I mixed up a little bit of Sorbet reinker with pearl create a shade paint and painted it on my white flowers.

All supplies are from Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted:

X7141B Elemental Paper Packet

Colors are Pacifica, Sorbet desert Sand and Colonial White

X7141C My Reflections Elemental Compliments Shapes

D1386 Save the Date stamp Set

Z2118 Desert Sand Ink

Z1039 Pearl Create a Shade Paint

Z2264 Sorbet Reinker

Sorbet Ribbon

White Daisy Flowers

Glue Dots

Prima Flowers

Thanks for stopping by...

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment