Monday, January 30, 2012

Magic – Close To My Heart Sketch Book

_B105834 painted toenails (Medium)

I used the Close To My Heart Magic book and the Raise the Curtain sketch for this layout. This is a pretty simple layout to do, just a few simple cuts of the paper. One of the things that make this layout unique is the photo mat for the main photo on the right hand page. I staggered the blue mat a ¼ inch down then the photo another ¼ inch leaving no mat on the bottom right corner of the photo. I added some cute little embellishments and some stamping and the layout was complete.  You can see the Magic Sketch Book here.

All supplies are from Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted:

Magic Raise the Curtain Sketch

Miracle paper X7133B

Do Nothing Stamp Set D1143

Crystal Blue Ink Z2117

Crystal Blue Waxy Flax Z1247

Olive Connections Club Rewards W622

Olive Mini Medleys Z1489

Paper Flowers Unknown

Martha Stewart Eyelet Lace Border Punch

 

Thanks for stopping by…

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment