Thursday, January 5, 2012

Winter Wonderland

 

_A185727 always believe (Large)

 

Did you know that you can add a little bling to the My Stickease? You sure can. You can alter them too.

For this layout I used the Wonderland Stickease that matched the Wonderland paper. Just one more reason I LOVE Close To My Heart…they make everything match! For the border along the top Right hand side and bottom left side I cut the border strip to the length I wanted then attached it to Grey Flannel cardstock. It makes it stand out just a little bit more. And I dressed up the snowflake Stickease with Silver Glitter Glitz in the centers. Also on the snowman and kids Stickease I accentuated the fur and top hat with the Silver Glitter Glitz as well. Something as simple as that adds quite a bit of bling.

I also used our NEW Clear Ruler to add some Designer Brads along the border on the left page. Our ruler comes with grid marks and guide holes to make placement evenly spaced. You will never have any more crooked brads! Just use your piercing tool in the guide holes and you have marked where your brads should be. These holes are also great for stitching, button placement and many other uses. Get one today and try it for yourself. You will not be sorry.

All supplies are from Close To My Heart

X7146B Wonderland Paper

X7146C Wonderland Stickease

Z1349 Designer Brads Shimmer

Z4168 Top Coats Icing

Z1482 Glitter Glitz Silver

Z1471 Clear Ruler

Z2124 Grey Flannel Ink

Z726 Sponge Dauber

 

Thanks for stopping by…

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment