Thursday, May 20, 2010

Happy Thursday!

Happy Thursday! I hope all is well with you. With summer arriving, we all seem to get busy so my posts might be a little irregular over the summer months. I know I have quite a few things planned that are going to keep me busy. I also have lots of scrapbooking and cardmaking I want to do so I will post when I can.
I am trying to scrapbook more of everyday life and more of my extended family rather that just occasions. So...Meet my Auntie Betty and Uncle Eugene. This is a fairly simple layout that incorporated a lot of embellishments and techniques. To start with I sponged Indian Corn Blue around the petals of the flowers to make the pop. I used my Scalloped Scallop border punch for a couple of the borders. I also used a top coat flourish right on top of the photo in the right bottom corner. It really made the photo stand out as that corner of the photo was on the dark side.
All supplies are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted.
You Rock Paper Packet X7122b
Colors are Indian Corn Blue, Outdoor Denim, Garden Green and White Daisy.
Leaves (Unknown)
White Daisy Flowers
New England Ivy Brads
EK Success Scalloped Scallop Border Punch
Top Coats Z1272
Liquid Glass
Pop Dots
Finger Daubers
Black Journalling Pen
White Daisy Ribbon
Corner Rounder
Bamboo Shimmer Mist (my own mix)
Byington Computer font

Thanks for stopping by...
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment