Saturday, May 1, 2010

The new Summer catalogue is here!!!!!!

The new summer 2010 Idea Book is now available! It has so many wonderful new products in it. I just love the new passages paper pack, the new Zippedee paper pack, the Splendor paper pack...you get it...I just love everything!!!!! There is many wonderful stamp sets and New Clear Card Bases....yes just like the acrylic albums, now you can decorate these clear bases. I am not going to spoil it for you...you just have to take a look yourself here

Also for everyone who orders off my website for the Month of May 2010 will receive 2 FREE GIFTS. Yes two free gifts from me...how great is that!

Close To My Heart has just unveiled their new
DIGITAL SCRAPBOOK LINE called STUDIO J.
Studio J is online digital software that helps you easily create 2 page layouts using our foundational scrapbook patterns, exclusive color palettes, and themed designs all delivered in 12x12 custom prints ready for your albums. For more details see here.

May also brings a new Stamp of the Month called Cherish the Moment.
It is a set of 8. You can see all the details here

Thanks for stopping by...
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment