Friday, May 28, 2010

Miles Of Smiles

Another layout of my darling granddaughter Novalee. She is such a happy little girl full of smiles and when I snapped this photo I had the layout in mind already.
I used a Martha Stewart Punch, the Eyelet Lace, to punch around the bamboo cardstock. This is a set of two punches where one punches the corner image and the border one lines up exactly to punch around the rest of the page. I also used one of the On Target Circles and covered it with cardstock to match the layout. I stamped the date on cardstock, punched it out as a circle and placed it in the middle of the flower with a Circle Window charm on top. The window charms are discontinued now, but I still have some left so I will be using them up.
The following list of supplies are from Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted.
Miracle Paper Packet (special)
Colors are Bamboo, Garden Green, Crystal Blue and Bubblegum.
Martha Stewart Eyelet Lace Punch set of 2
On Target Chipboard circle Z1226
White Daisy Flowers Z1300
Big Pinks Flowers Z1033
garden Green Brads
Window Charm
Black Archival Ink
Save the Date stamp set D1386
Just the Ticket Stamp set B1323
Colonial White Ribbon Z1102
Bubblegum marker Z2309
Bamboo Shimmer Mist (my own mix)
Storybook Cricut Font

Thanks for stopping by...
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment