Monday, May 31, 2010

Maggie Monday!

Welcome to another Maggie Monday. I think I missed last week. Summer is going to be so busy for me so I will try and post regularly but there will be no promise.
For this "Tilda in Spring Rain" I used the new Cherry O papers. I wasn't really sure if these papers matched my style but once I started working with them I really like them. I also got to use my new punch from EK Success that I picked up in Minot at Hobby Lobby the last time I was there, it is called Double Embossed Dotted Lace.
I really like how the inside turned out with the punch. I may have to do more insides like this one.
All supplies are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted.
Cherry O papers X7123B
Colors are Bamboo, Tulip, Crystal Blue and Sweet Leaf.
Authentic Stamp Set D1401
Tulip Ribbon
EK Success Punch
Nestibillities Lg. Scallop Circle
Paper Shapers Circle Punch
Stickles
Tilda in Spring Rain
Copic Markers (sorry I forgot to mark down which ones I used).
Thanks for stopping by...
Laurie


No comments:

Post a Comment