Thursday, May 13, 2010

This is the life!

These pictures were taken in the Dominican in November 2006. WOW! Where does the time go. They just seemed to go perfectly with the Moon Doggie paper packet. The Title is actually the Moon Doggie Stickease that I cut apart and mounted with cranberry cardstock. I also used a circle from the On Target Dimensional Elements set and sponged it with cranberry ink to accent the focal photo. I also used my Cherish book for the sketch. It is Elegant Context from page 16-17. I really love these sketch books that Jeanette has published for Close To My Heart.
All supplies are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted.
Moon Doggie Paper X7111B
Colors are Cranberry, Garden Green, Desert Sand, Indian Corn Blue and Colonial White
Moon Doggie Stickease X7111C
Bamboo Brads
Circle around Stamp set D1300
On Target Dimensional Elements Z1226

Thanks for stopping by...
Laurie

1 comment:

  1. Pretty layout, Laurie! Those Moon Doggie colors are so rich & perfect for your photos.

    ReplyDelete