Monday, November 28, 2011

Art Philosophy and Typeset = One Fine Day

_9295692 1 fine day (Medium)

I had fun making this layout because I got to play a little bit with the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge Exclusive to Close To My Heart. I cut out the Fancy Square focal point in the center of the layout using the green patterned paper and I cut it at 10 ¾ inches. Then with the numbered patterned paper I cut the same image only a little smaller at 9 inches to make it fit perfectly inside the first one. I also cut 3 stars at 1 ¾, one at 2 and the other one at 2 ¼ inches. But one of my favorite things I cut was the fancy square shape at 1 ¼ inches then I stamped perfectly inside with the UR Special image from the Typeset stamp set. How cool is that?

Another thing I did on this layout was to paint pearl paint on some of the milepost shapes and right on the base pages to add a little highlighting.

All supplies are from Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted:

X7139B Typeset Level 2 Paper Packet

Typeset Stamp Set

D1220 Typewriter Keys

D1420 A Little Everything

E1019 Bohemian Alphabet

X2105 Black Ink Pad

Z2165 JUNIPER Ink Pad

Z1686 Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge

Z1464 Milepost Shapes

Z1039 Create a shade Pearl Paint

Z1298 Texture tools

Z1151 3D Foam Tape

 

Thanks for stopping by…

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment