Thursday, November 24, 2011

Using Mischief Paper on non Halloween Layout

_A025711 i love to read (Medium)

Do you know which paper packet I used on this layout? I used the Mischief My Reflections Kit, primarily a Halloween or Fall kit but it can be used for so many other layouts as shown here. That is what I love about the Close To My Heart Paper kits, they are so versatile you can use them for just about any layout, all you need is a little imagination to look “outside of the box”.

All supplies are from Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted:

Magic Performance Sketch

X7144B Mischief Paper Packet

4475 Archival True Black Ink

Z2104 Barn Red Ink

Z2191 Sunset Ink

C1477 Mischief Stamp Set

Z1393 Black Mini Medley

Z1335 Licorice Opaque's

Z1278 Hearts Dimensional Elements

Z1089 Black Waxy Flax

Black Ribbon

Barn Red Metal Accessories

Bazzill Paper Flowers

Thanks for stopping by…

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment