Friday, November 18, 2011

Scrapbooking with the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

For this layout I used the Final Act Sketch from the Magic book. I did quite a few changes to the sketch as it didn’t fit my photos, but that is what I like about the sketches, they are adaptable to the way you want to use them. They are just like a starting point, A little inspiration.

I also used the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge to cut out the large mat on the left page. I cut this out at 10 inches (on the size dial) and it cut it in a rectangle, 10 long and 8 or so wide. For the patterned piece on the right page I wanted the same look but I didn’t want a huge rectangle I only wanted a one inch border. So I cut my paper at one inch wide and temporarily glued it to the mat I cut out on the cricut lining up the outer edge, turned it over so I could see the half circles then took my one inch circle punch and cut. I hope that makes sense.

All supplies are from Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted:

Magic – Final Act sketch

Typeset paper packet

Desert Sand Ink

Finger dauber

Milepost shapes

Typeset stamp set

Art Philosophy cricut cartridge

One inch circle punch EK Success

Thanks for stopping by…

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment