Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Greatest Gift Is Family

_A025707 reston park family photos (Medium)

The Sonoma paper packet makes lovely layouts. I just love working with it.

This is a layout made from a design in the Magic How To Book, Disappearing Act. Using these sketches are so easy. Follow the paper cutting directions, and placement of them on your layout, then attach a few embellishments, your photos and you are done. For embellishments I used my cuttlebug and cut out the large circle and used my Smokey Plum cardstock to cut out a lacy circle for a mat. I also used some crystal flowers I got from Michaels.

All Supplies are from Close To My Heart

Magic, Disappearing Act Sketch

Sonoma Paper Packet X7143B

Colors are Bamboo, Smokey Plum, Cocoa and Olive.

Sonoma Stamp Set C1476

Pewter Mini Medley Accents Z1487

Large Circle Spellbinders

Lacy Circle Spellbinders

Crystal flowers Michaels

Glue dots

Thanks for stopping by…

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment