Thursday, November 11, 2010

All Through the House...

 This is a really cute board book that I made.  I actually made it to do a class but I have been having some medical problems this fall so I think I will just post it as artwork and I will fill it up with pictures that I take this Christmas season.
One thing I would like to point out is the board book itself.  These are really easy to decorate for any occasion. You can find them here on my website.  They are a very sturdy book. The pages are strong and I don't think you can bend them if you want to.  Great for long time keeping.  I think the next one I decorate will be for my new baby granddaughter we are expecting in February.  I cannot wait! 






The supply List is really short for this book and all supplies are from Close To My Heart.
Mistletoe paper packet X7130B
Mistletoe Level 2 My Stickease X7130C
Mistletoe Level 2 Assortment Z1330
My Creations Board Book Z1310

Thanks for stopping by...
Laurie

2 comments:

  1. This is CUTE!!! I may have to scraplift this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurie,
    This is so cute! Thanks for sharing! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete