Thursday, November 25, 2010

An Awesome Layout

I haven't posted a scrapbook layout in a while as it seems like all I have been making lately is cards, so here is a layout.  This photo was actually taken at Close To My Heart convention in Orlando Florida a few years ago.  I used the veranda paper packet...i just love the colors in it...creme brulee, juniper and chocolate! 

All supplies are from Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted:
Veranda Paper Packet X7119B

Colors are juniper, Chocolate and Crème Brulee and Vanilla Cream
Grace Stamp Set
Dimensional Elements Monograms
Chocolate Embellishments
Crème Brulee Brads
Black journaling Pen 4275
Finger Dauber with Juniper Ink to go around the papers
Chocolate Ink to stamp
Sketch is Magic Performance Page 48

Thanks for stopping by...
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment