Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ta Da!

Are you like me and cannot remember when things in your life happens, or when you bought some things?  Other than when we built our house I cannot remember when other things happen.  So I decided to make an album of when things happen in my life.  This is one of those layouts.  When we purchased our penning alley...one of the greatest things we ever acquired!  It helps in keeping my family safe when they are working with cattle.  I always worry about them when they are out doing that sort of stuff. 
I took the layout from our new how to book, Magic. 

Magic Ta-Da Page 70

Aspen Paper Packet X7103B
Colors Indian Corn Blue, Buttercup, White Daisy and Bamboo
Indian Corn Blue Corduroy Brads Z1120
Indian Corn Blue Ink Z2130


Thanks for stopping by...
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment