Monday, November 8, 2010

Take Time to Smell the Flowers

 It is time for another edition of Maggie Mondays. 
I really liked the way this little cutie turned out.  Her hair was a little tricky to get the right shadows in it but I am really happy with the coloring on her.  I also colored her to match the Caboodle papers from Close To My Heart.  That is a great thing about the copic markers; you can match them to almost any papers.  I also used my R22 Copic to color the white pearls to match.  And I used my newest punch from Martha Stewart…the linked trim.  When I seen this one in the store I immediately knew I was going to weave a strip  paper through it. 
Here is the inside of the card. 

All supplies are from Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted.

Caboodle Paper X7121
Colors are Crystal Blue, Sorbet, Sweet Leaf and Vanilla Cream.
Beautiful Day Stamp set D1450
Opaques Pearls Z1336
Crystal Blue InkZ2117
Sorbet Ink Z2164
Sweet Leaf Ink Z2153
Finger DaubersZ726
3D Foam Tape Z1151
Martha Stewart Linked Trim Punch
Martha Stewart Frond Punch
Nesties Mega Classic Scalloped Ovals Large
Nesties Mega Ovals Large
Blue Flowers Unknown

Copics:
Skin: E01, E00, E000, R11
Hair: E55, E53, E51
Pinafore: B02, B00, B0000
Tulips and Shirt: R22, R21, R20
Leaves: YG17, YG13, YG11
Waterfall Stickles

Thanks for stopping by...
Laurie

8 comments:

  1. The colors and coloring on this card are just wonderful! I love the layout and the way you've laid down the layer under Tilda. Beautifully finished on the inside as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty! I love how you did her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how nice to see pretty bright colours again :o)
    Beautiful colouring and layout and love your new MS punch!!
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bright and cheery colors you used. Wonderful job of coloring Tilda. Love the MS punch with the ribbon in it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Laurie! Love the colors of your DP's and the way you have matched Tilda perfectly. Your coloring with the Copic's is fabulous.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the nice & bright coloring of this card. This sweet card sure would brighten up someone's day :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! Love those bright colors :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice card. I love the colors. Great Job:}

    ReplyDelete