Monday, November 29, 2010

An Anniversary Card for My Hubby

My hubby and I celebrated our 26th Wedding Anniversary the other day.  My, how time flies.  It seems just like yesterday...
Anyhow this is the card I made him.  I hope you like it. 
All Supplies are from Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted:


Magnifique paper packet X7127B
Party Pennants Stamp Set C1429
Amore Stamp Set D1445
Colors are Black, Bamboo, and Colonial White
Neenah White Cardstock
Desert Sand Ink
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Prima Flowers
Foam Dots
Martha Stewart Lace Heart Border Punch
Ribbon (unknown)
Wedding Rose Arch from Magnolia
Bridal couple from Magnolia
Copic Markers

Wedding Rose Arch #663
Wood: E37, E35, E33, E31
Leaves: YG 25, YG23, YG17 Melon Spica
Roses: R85, R83, R81, Pink Spica, Fruit Punch Stickles


Bridal Couple #168
Skin: E02, E00, E000
Groom Suit: E31, E30, E0000
Wedding Dress E0000
Brides Hair: E55, E53, E51
Groom Hair: E57, E55, E53, E51
Flowers: R85, R83, R81
Leaves: YG25, YG23
Diamond Stickles

Thanks for stopping by...
Laurie

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Happy Anniversary!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty!!! Happy Anniversary!!!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job Laurie! This card is really quite stunning with the black touches. Beautiful coloring of the images...Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty scene! I need to get that arbor! Beautiful job! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and so well done Happy Anniversary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the black you have incorporated in your very pretty card!
    Happy Belated Anniversary :o)
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very pretty card, Laurie!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laurie, I love this couple and I love the wedding background you've used. So cute!

    Hugs,

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty anniversary card - very loving!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete