Monday, November 1, 2010

Born to Shop!

 Welcome to Maggie Monday!  This Monday I have made an easel card.  These are quite fun to make and they sit nice on the shelve for display.  I used the Tilda Goes shopping stamp from Magnolia.  I also used LOTS of pearls on this card. 
Here is a close up of the bottom half of the card.  It says "little moments make life great".  I also used my Copic Air Brush system.  I have had this for ages and only used it a few times, so I thought I would use it on here to give the half circles some color. 
All supplies are from Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted:
Veranda Paper Packet X7119B

Ms. On the Go C1347
Life’s Framework D1447
Juniper Ink Z2165
Opaque’s Adhesive Gems Pearl Z1336
Finger Dauber with Juniper Ink
Prima Flowers and Leaves
MS Eyelet Lace Punch
Nestie Small Large Scalloped Circles
# 291 Tilda Goes Shopping by Magnolia
Copic E25 Ari Brushed on Scalloped Circles

Copic Markers:
Skin: E02, E00, E000, R20
Hair: E29, E27, E25, E21
Pants: YG95, YG93, YG91
Shirt: YR21, YR20
Parcel: BG34, BG32, C1
Parcel: R05, R02
Necklace: BG34, C1
Shoes: E33, E31, E30
Shadows: W4, W2, W00, YG91
Pearls: White Opal liquid pearls

Thnaks for stopping by...
Laurie

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love this layout! fab coloring!
    xxAutumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your soft colors you used on Tilda and your dp. Great job on coloring and your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurie she's a cutie. I like the color scheme you've used. Very pretty!

    Hugs,

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. this one`s really sweet
    greetz sevi

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card! I love all the elements you used. The colors are so soft. It's one to be proud of!

    XO,
    Chris C.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card and your coloring is beautiful! Love your layout and DPs. Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a beautiful card Laurie. Your coloring is awesome and I love Tilda's necklace! I hope you feeling better now!
    hugs,
    Shell

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your easel card, so subtly stated. The colors are wonderful. I also liked dhow you used the dabbers. I would have not thought of that. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Laurie,
    I love you esal card. Your coloring is fantastic and I love the color combo that you've used.
    Blessings,
    Leslie Avila

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love easel cards and yours is beautiful
    great color choices and coloring.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty and what great color choices. I just love it!
    hugs,
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautifully created! Everything is done to perfection. Love this amazing card!
    ~Pam L.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet card and the sentiment is cute. My hubby doesn't want me to look like the sentiment though, lol :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete