Saturday, January 9, 2010

Grandpa's Strong Shoulders

This layout was created with the Felicity kit. It is still on special with Close To My Heart until the end of the month...while quantities last!
It has really cute papers that can be used for almost any occasion. I used a pattern from the Reflections book...main Frame 4 Square on Page 52. These pattern books are really awesome! It gives you all the steps to put together great layouts, including cutting directions, blue prints, and step by step directions for putting the layers together. I also used the Martha Stewart Punch around the page...Crown...for this layout. This was really easy to do...just punch the corners of your 12x12 then punch the border around the page and everything lines up perfectly. I will be using this more often in my layouts...I really like the look.
All supplies are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted.
Reflections Main Frame 4 Square Page 52
Felicity Kit
Colors are Desert Sand, Colonial White, Sorbet
Sorbet Ribbon Z1123
Colonial White Edge Anchors Z1288
Colonial White Mini Medleys Z1276
Black Journalling Pen 4275
Nueva Std. Cond. Font
Martha Stewart Crown Punch around the page

No comments:

Post a Comment