Friday, January 29, 2010

Paper Pleats

Finally a card! It seems like I haven't made a card in like forever. It is funny how you go in stages and lately I have been in a scrapbook frenzy. There are so many pictures of my family that were taken last year. And my heart is really about scrapbooking...but card making is fun too.
On Sunday I will be teaching a technique class and this is one of the cards that we will be doing. While the card has a few different techniques, the one we will be focusing on is the paper pleat at the bottom. While I won't be giving instructions here, you can attend the class and get written instructions as well as practicing on a sample piece before you make the card. We will also be doing two different techniques as well...sanded serendipity and dying paper flowers. You must attend to get a look at these cards. I only have two spots left if you would like to attend. Give me a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment