Saturday, January 9, 2010

Photos, Photos and More Photos!


Every Boxing Day until January 3rd my photo processor has a 9 cent print sale. What a deal! I look forward to this sale all year. I do believe, that even though I went digital a few years ago, that photos should still be printed to be admired. So...800 hundred photos later...

Now with all these photos I dug out one of my new stamp sets, Save the Date D1386, and stamped the date on the back of all my photos with stazon ink.


Now, I did not get too technical with the date only the month and year. I did not worry about the exact day.



I sorted all the photos into chronological order and placed them into my photo albums. You can see this picture at the top. On the spine of these albums I made tags with the year on them and labels as to the occasions or events like Lake Photos, Christopher and Becki's Wedding, Family Photos etc. This saves a whole pile of time when you go hunting for a certain photo. I did discover this system when I took a Library Of Memories Class taught by Stacy Julien at Big Picture Scrapbooks. It was one of the best classes I ever took and well worth the money.
So...this is where I have been spending my time the last couple of days. Now that I am done I will get some time to do more scrapbooking.
Thanks for stopping by...
Laurie




No comments:

Post a Comment