Monday, January 11, 2010

My Weekly Planner

I have never been one to write in a diary or anything like that but I really liked the weekly planner that Close to My Heart has. Then a while back another Close To My Heart consultant made one to inspire me. So My New Year's Resolution is to try my best to faithfully keep a journal with the pages of my weekly planner.
On the inside pages I plan to add photos of any milestones or events that are happening in my life. I already have some photos taken for the last week but have not had time to print them out yet.
All Supplies are From Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted.
Weekly Calendar X301
Veranda paper Packet X7119B
Colors are Creme Brulee, Garden Green, Juniper, Vanilla Cream
Garden Green Connections Club Rewards (Ask me how to earn your own)
Spring Blossoms Just Blooms Z1266
Garden Green Concho (retired)
Circle Window Charms Z819
Picture Perfect Stamp Set D1363
Notice the Details Stamp Set D1378

Thanks for stopping by...
Laurie

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I never realized that we carried a weekly planner....how did I miss that... :o) You did a great job with it!

    ReplyDelete