Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year and Uncle Terry and Me

Happy New Year everyone! Oh my goodness, 2009 flew by in the blink of an eye and I sure hope that 2010 will go a little slower!
This is a layout of my granddaughter and her Uncle Terry. He is already teaching her to stick out her tongue. It is cute though...
This paper packet is a special going on right now from Close To My Heart. It is called Felicity and I have already posted the details below so take a look there.
All supplies are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted.
Felicity Collection Paper
Colors are Bamboo, Cocoa, Desert Sand, Colonial White and Twilight.
Save the date stamp set D1386
Code it stamp set B1315
Baby Miracles Stamp Set D1249
Big Pinks Flowers Z1033
Bamboo Brads Z1218
Mini Blue Flowers Unknown

Thanks for stopping by...
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment