Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Brag Book

This is a cute little book I made to go inside my purse. There have been so many ask me for photos of my granddaughter that this book seemed just perfect for this.
On the spine of the book I used rub - ons to spell her name. This turned out better than expected! I have not used too many rub - ons in my day. I am sure that I will be using them more.

I won't post the rest of the photos but there are about 16 pages to hold lots of photos.
All Supplies are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted.
3 x 3 Mini Album Z1166
Amore Paper packet X7107B
Colors are Blush, Tulip and Chocolate
Chocolate Ribbon (retired)
Mini Medleys Winter Collection Z1120
Rub On's Love Letters Z1098
Pink flower Unknown

Thanks for stopping by...
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment