Friday, January 15, 2010

Imagine Blog Hop!

Today we are doing a blog hop where we will show you different layouts and ideas for using the Imagine How - To Book. There are 14 blogs to showcase this great book.So if you can from Kristie Herdener's blog you are travelling right along!
This is truly one of the three wonderful how to scrapbook programs that Close To My Heart has.
They provide hundreds of ideas for gorgeous and balanced layouts. It features 50 two-page 12x12 layouts complete with cutting diagrams, detailed assembly instructions, full-color artwork and plenty of clever techniques for beginners to experts.
My layout today is done following the Small Packages blueprint on page 74 of the Imagine book. If you look at the book, you will notice I switched my layouts around because I wanted the right layout on my left side. I also wanted to use one big photo instead of 9 smaller ones on my left hand layout. That is the great thing about these books, you can do that! That is why you can get so many combinations out of these books. And with different papers and embellishments even the exact same blueprint will be different!
All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Veranda Paper Packet X7119B
Colors are Juniper, Garden Green, Cocoa, Creme Brulee and Vanilla Cream
Vintage Post Card Stamp Set D1207
Foundry Bookplates Z1147
Mini Medley Pewter Z1243
Filigree Charms Z1269
Just Blooms Spring Blossom Flowers Z1266
My Legacy Writer Journal Pen 4275
So now hop on over to Tracy Oleksak's Blog for some more ideas.
Don't forget that there are 14 of us today to inspire you!
Thanks for stopping by...
Laurie

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful page, great embellishing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your page lay outs are beautiful...very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors are great for the pictures...love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout. The pics and paper are wonderful choices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great layout!! I love the paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who would have thought the Veranda papers would go so well with tropical pictures? Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your use of embellishments -- simple enough to not detract from your photos but enough to give it some "pop". :)

    ReplyDelete