Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Veranda Workshop On The Go

This is the Veranda Workshop On The Go that we will be creating on February 21st. These papers are so elegant that I knew that I wanted to use some of my wedding photos for (yes, I know that I celebrated my 25th Anniversary last November!) As you can guess, I do not scrapbook chronologically...I use papers and embellishments to inspire me first.
If you choose to buy this kit for $35.50 you will get:
Veranda Level 2 paper packet X7119B
Follow your Heart Stamp Set (only available in this kit)
Filigree Charms Z1269
Workshop Guide
You may choose to add:
Antique Copper Mini Medleys Z1275 for $5.25
Spring Blossom Just Blooms Flowers Z1266 for $9.25
You will also get to attend the FREE Workshop to put this layout together or you can work on it at home as the workshop guide is included. To be sure the kit arrives in time for the workshop I will need your orders by January 31.
Thanks for stopping by...
Laurie

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely LO...I love Veranda and you did a beautiful job using it!

    ReplyDelete