Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Mom, My Friend

It doesn't seem like I scrapbook too many things other than my Granddaughter lately so I did this layout of my Mom. She turned 75 last year (I will get to those pictures sometime...). She loves to scrapbook and make cards too. Both my daughter and my son's girlfriend scrapbook too.
It is wonderful that we get to share that.
For the flowers on this layout I used actual flowers on the patterned paper that came with this kit and cut them out. What a great idea to get something to match. Sometimes we forget to look at the things right in front of us to use. I also used a pattern out of the Imagine How To Book...Ensemble Piece on page 40. This also uses the January Stamp of the Month True Friends.
All supplies are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted.
Imagine Ensemble Piece Page 40
Unforgettable Paper Packet X7106B
Colors are Cocoa, desert sand, Sorbet, Juniper and Blush.
Dream Big stamp set D1399
Classmate Alphabet D1303
Family Stamp Set C1305
True Friends Stamp Set D1406
Save the date D1386
Winter Cozy Mini Medleys Z1120
Chocolate Ribbon Z1127
Foam Dots Z1151
Martha Stewart Eyelet Lace Punch

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty. I love this paper pack. Great embellishments.

    ReplyDelete